

Wow, I thought HTML was more complicated than that. Usually, scripts are just a mass of technical jargon. I now realize that if you look closely, you can see a pattern. Actually, all you have to do when writing scripts is to know the symbols for paragraphs ect, and the opening and closing tags. Still, it is very time consuming to write a script as you have to constantly insert the symbols. It probably takes a few days to create a running webpage. I always thought you needed a special software to write scripts.
Some things that I asked myself when I learned about HTML...
1.You can write the script and everything onto notepad and save it, but how do you make the websites be visible on the web? Do you require a software, do you have to use a website or can you do it by yourself?
2.Do you have to put a html sign behind the title to make the script a webpage or is it not necessary? Isn't the type of file determined by what you put under the type of file? How does the computer sense the '.html'?
3.Can writing scripts only be done in notepad? How about microsoft word? And if it can only be done on notepad, why? What makes notepad so special?
4.Why do we have to put in symbols and closing tags? Can't the computer be programmed to read from a document and then put in on the website? And why when putting closing tags, we have to put an extra / ?
5.How do we put in accessories like timers and visitor counters? Can they be inserted in a script?


No comments:
Post a Comment